Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HARI RAYA BLUES




I woke up late this morning and went out for lunch. I absentmindedly went to the usual shop only to find out it was closed as it was a Muslim shop. I looked across the street and that shop too was closed. So I walked back to the car park and drove to the Indian shop near the commercial centre. I was frustrated to see that too was closed.

I was already feeling the hunger pangs and walked to the other side-an Indian stall but the guys from Chennai were all sitting around wearing sarongs and watching Astro.Apparently there was a big fight going on TV between the hero(usually a thug)and the corrupted police of Chennai.( I have the impression that these guys were taking care of cows in India before their arrival here.)

Frustrated I walked back to the car and i got really mad when a taxi drove past with this song blaring out loud-"BALIK KAMPUNG- SEMUA BALIK KAMPUNG-AH-AH-AHHHH= BALIK KAMPUNG!"

P.S. I had my lunch at Brickfields.

2 comments:

Judy Pang said...

Dear sir,

could you post something about divorce procedures in malaysia the legal process.(highcourtblogspot)

Thanks,

lee choo

Judy Pang said...

Wah sir,
Hari Raya can go mancing, I wacth ghost whisperer dvd very exciting ....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.