Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NOT A FAN














I have never been a football fan and so I have never been able to identify with those who scream and let out gasps of shock and murderous anger when a goal is missed.The free viewers get enranged and deranged with poor passes.The most despicable yelling is,of course when the ball gets in and crowd yells madly in unison-'GOOAAALLLL!!!!!'I have at least heard of one report of a TV viewer who wetted his pants when his team managed to get the ball in during the final seconds. A humbling secret on my part- I don't even know how many guys play in each team.

One thing is for sure,though-I am certainly glad that I am not the only one who dosen't give two hoots for the game. Vijay- The Midnight Owl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.