Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NEW SHOES



The old farmer laid the goods on both donkeys but one would not move.In trying to drag the stubborn donkey, his shoe got torn off. So he laid the whole burden,on the other donkey and they started moving. Chided one donkey to the other, who was heaving and panting under the heavy load,"Of what use is it to work so hard, the harder you work, the more they work you.I refuse to do any work for anybody.Its beneath my dignity.And nobody in the whole world can force me".And he trotted along majestically with an impudent look on its face.

Then came feeding time, and the farmer thought, why should I feed two donkeys when only one is doing all the work? I know what I'll do. I slay the one, at least I will have its hide, I need it for a new pair of shoes.And so he did.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.