Thursday, October 30, 2008

THOUGHTS


MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NOR ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS. ISAIAH 55:8
I heard a most bloodcurdling scream in the Supermarket.Quickly I learned foward and there I saw the kid with his mother[I presume],the kid holding on tightly to a huge Teddybear,with tears in his eyes-screaming and crying on top of his voice "ITS MINE,ITS MINE!!. Exasperated and embarassed,she gave in.I think I recognized that kid.It reminded me of myself-the self willed Penang kid.I hope I have grown up.Many things I did not expect, the heavens silently sent,other desires never materialized.I know many who would like to see some changes for themselves,myself included.

We think we know what is best and needful for us.Sometimes the heavens disagree.I have heard this quote somewhere-" God give me the courage to change the things I can, to accept the things I cant, and wisdom to know the difference."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.