Friday, November 28, 2008

CLOSING THE GAPS


The most overated virtues in society today are beauty and property ownerships.At least here in Malaysia,that seems to be the trend.The need to live in places which make a statement about us.And the most not-sought-after virtue is that of silence.Have you ever been in the company of someone who chatters non-stop?Even when chewing their food,they let loose their words. I suspect their voices sounds like music in their own ears.If only they knew the truth.In situations like these,I sometimes imagine myself taking the chair I am seated on and ramming it over their heads and shouting- SILENCIO!!!
Vijay- The Midnight Owl

Of course,in real life I would never have the guts to do such a thing.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.