Monday, November 3, 2008

NEPAL



An Unforgetabble experience.To Kathmandu,Nepal.Stayed a few days in Kathmandu.Then went to Pokhara towards the distant mountains,about 8 hours by bus from Kathmandu.The Annapurna Range is a sight to behold.I spent a week trekking up there. On my way down, I saw this sight.This is actually a restaurant which serves tea and lunch-usually Rice and Dal.Her father was away working the padi fields so I asked if I could take a photo with her.She obliged shyly.

Those bachelors out there who are quite content with the simple things in life, there are many opportunities out there in the mountains. Maybe You could even inherit a restaurent as a wedding gift. Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.