Saturday, March 28, 2009

CAPPADOCIA


This is Cappadocia.I arrived in Turkey,then from Istanbul,took the overnight bus to the remote regions of Cappadocia.One of the things I love most while there,is to go for long walks amidst the deserted mountain roads.Sometimes I feel I could walk forever-just me,the sky,the deserted mountains and my dearest Friend & Soul Mate-Miss Solitude.The silence is beyond description,the atmosphere very,very still.And yet,I don't feel alone.There is a very certain,distinct stillness in the air.One's heart slows down its beating.I am not half-way across the world...I am at home. Vijay The Midnight Owl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.