Sunday, March 8, 2009

MY NEW LADY












After my car got hijacked once by men holding big sticks,my ex-girlfriend panicked and started screaming as I bolted the scene.It was there and then then I decided to dump her for a girlfriend who was a bit tougher. After meeting scores of women everywhere from Tag to Adultfriendfinder- I bumped into this lady at one of the local Gyms. It was love at first sight for both of and I proposed immediately.Now I dont fear any more car hijackings. Vijay The Midnight Owl.

P.S. The only problem seems to be that I have to buy her 2 tons of Protein drinks every month.I only complained once but she gave me such a threatening look I had a hunch which told me to drop the quarrel immediately.Furthermore I have to do all the housework now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.