Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RM20,000


One day I took a holiday in Pulau Langkawi.Then I took a private boat and went island hopping all my self.Then I visited a strange lonely island and went for a walk on the beach.Again all by myself.My heart jolted when I saw this creature.I quickly took out my digital camera and snapped this photo.The creature jumped into the sea and disappeared with a big splash.I jumped into my boat and fled in the opposite direction.I swear that I am telling the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Vijay- The Midnight Owl.

P.S. Now I want to sue the Langkawi Tourism Board for RM20,000 compensation for causing "NERVOUS SHOCK" .

2 comments:

Ydiana said...

Lol!

That's too little! How about I volunteer to a witness and we ask for RM 20 mil. 60-40?

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

I dont think you are up to it.To take the oath in the witness box? Of course there are people I know who will do it, but I will spare you the details. Peace & regards.Vijay

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.