Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VJ!!!


Today is my Birthday.So I switched off my handphone.I am in no mood for work today. Instead I have decided to spend the day with the love of my life-my Law Books.This is only a part of my collection.It took a whole four months just to complete the reading of this section.I have spent many,many quiet and pleasant days here in my private library.Some days,after some heavy reading-I look like a psychiatric patient. Vijay- The Midnight Owl.

P.S. I hope that when I am dead- it may be said,
Though his sins were like scarlet,his books were well read!!! Posted by vijay at 7:59 PM 0 comments

3 comments:

Apa Kau Nak said...

Hi Vijay. Happy Birthday and congratulations on your reading marathon.

jace said...

happy belated birthday!!

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

Well Thank You Puan Jace.It was nice seeing you last week with Mr Yeow. Hope all is well with you. Love & Regards. Vijay

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.