Monday, July 13, 2009

THE MADAM IS BACK!!



First this madam gave birth to 2 kittens at my doorstep and I had to care for them for 2 weeks. Then I went away to Penang for a few days and by the time I returned the Madam was missing together with her kids. Yesterday night the lady was back at my door "meowing" away so I had to let her in and give her dinner.She must have been very tired as she dozed off besides my couch. This morning she asked me whether she could stay with me but I explained to her that I am seldom at home.Sometimes out of State & sometimes out of country.But she is welcome to visit me whenever I am at home.But strictly- no talking of "fei hua" with me!! Vijay- The Midnight Owl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.