Monday, October 19, 2009

NOT DESIRED



"Kalau Tuan hendaklah saya, Bakarlah air, ambil  abunya."


I think the meaning to be  inferred here is this- since we all know that water cannot be reduced to ashes ( I hope I am right)'If you desire to have me, then burn the water and bring the ashes .

This is probably a subtle rejection, though not said outrightly. Another probablity is that the person is so undesirable,probabaly less than handsome or beautiful, the usual  defects- a blank look, maybe skin like sandpaper, one eye big, the other small, or a  nose which faintly reminds one of a vultures beak. The list is indeed endless. One thing's for sure though, this desire is not going to get fulfilled. The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.