Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MY STOREROOM


This is my storeroom in the basement. Since I did not want to pay income tax, I converted all my money into US Currency and placed it here. But then I began to feel a bit guilty. Because this is Christmas time- a season of giving- and I heard a little whisper in my heart to give half of this to the poor. Because I am a God fearing man, I don't want to be disobedient to the heavenly whisper, so I have decided to give half of this to whoever needs it.  Anybody who is short of money out there- please contact me immediately.Each person is entitled to bring 1 wheelbarrow each.      Vijay -The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.