Thursday, October 16, 2008

AN AFTERNOON DREAM









This afternoon I took a short snooze and then I had this dream. There was this rambutan tree outside and the winds were blowing on it and suddenly the leaves began to sprout into something greenish like paper. I looked closer and to my utter and profound astonishment it was really money. It only bore money,money and more money- American currency. I asked why are you sprouting so much money ?Then suddenly I heard a voice from far above the clouds saying " I have seen all the hard labours you have done for me over the years, and this is my reward for you. And because I love you so much!!"

Then all of a sudden I woke up sweating- too bad- it was only a dream and there wasn't much cash in my pocket.Anyway I am grateful for whatever is left in my wallet. Vijay

5 comments:

Hope said...

Hello Dreamer

Money Money Money. I heard Mama Mia is coming to town. It is good to dream and to be positive. What you visualize may be conceptionalized one day.

Ya I hope you will wake up one day with money laden all over your room but don't forget that I had helped you to make your wish come true. When you are sitted on that big and comfortable executive chair drink more hot tea and remember me ok.

May God continue to bless you with obedience.

Unknown said...

Hi Vijay,

Dreaming about having lots of money is alright but dreaming for the sake of dreaming is futile. Dream big dreams, at the same time work at achieving those dreams. Exhaust all possible avenues opened to you with God given favour and good friends, God's words as direction, you will get there in no time. A pot of gold at the end of a rainbow can always be viewed in a different perspective.

May you realise those dreams and live to tell if it is worth it all in the end.

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

Well I did receive a very big cheque today and wanted give you some but since you dont like $$$ I will give it away to charity. All my love to you- Vijay

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

Hey everone out there- dont cry wolf. Have a wonderful weekend. By Monday I think I will be the next millionaire in town.. Vijay

francis said...

An afternoon dream. A luxury you could afford not to miss. Keep on dreaming - a self healing therapy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.