Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A SORE IRRITATION



Its a quiet night and the moon looks moody.And I am at a nearby cyber cafe right now trying to do some quiet midnight blogging. But quietness is a rare commodity these days. The guy on my right hand side, is -I believe an Iranian.He is talking loudly on his phone- probably in his country it is normal. His language sounds like some rape is in progress. Most of the vowels obviously come from the throat.Look at this- "whoooah alhkosh AHhh mish mmuniyar yahaa, Dooosh koai muniyer AHH QAHH dhosh Kush!! I dont know what it is, but he certainly is having a good time lost in his own world.

Whatever hopes I had of a quiet and peaceful night of blogging has disappeared in the shadows.I am getting back into bed. Good night and sweet dreams. Vijay

1 comment:

Hope said...

Hello Midnight Owl

So you have been so caught in blogging huh. I only knew you have started a blog not too long ago and nobody can stop you now. You are chugging like a train down the track. No stop just go go go.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.