Friday, October 24, 2008

REPUTATION

IT IS EASIER TO COPE WITH A BAD CONSCIENCE THAN WITH A BAD REPUTATION.
FRIEDRICH NIETSCHE 1844-1900

I have been thinking about the above statement for some time but am confused on this matter. Anybody out there- could you kindly give your views please? Because I would have written the reverse.

IT IS BETTER TO COPE WITH A BAD REPUTATION THAN WITH A BAD CONSCIENCE.
VIJAY- THE MIDNIGHT OWL.

Anyway I am withdrawing the above statement immediately,because it has been my experience that whenever I make a statement of somewhat noble ideals , I am soon caught in a furnance where those very ideals are put to the test.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.