Saturday, November 29, 2008

PULAU KETAM

I had heard and read so much about Pulau Ketam that finally I had to go and experience it for myself.So I called King Casey,my contractor friend and both of us landed on Pulau Ketam.We ordered some seafood.The next table of foreigners were literally tucking in the big sized crabs.I heard the compliments, "This tastes really great. Its simply delicious!!". .Later while strolling through the island,I noticed that all the toilets were angled straight into the water. So that explains why the crabs here are larger in size!!My suspicions were confirmed! That explains why they were covered under tons of chillies!!Welcome to Pulau Ketam?? Oh my God!!! Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.