Saturday, November 29, 2008

SUNRISE


Another sunrise,and this old planet of ours slowly stirs to life. And together with this planet every living creature has to stir to life too- to face anothet 24 hours.No one can tell us how the day will unfold. It may bring us moments of laughter or sadness and sorrow as those who were on holiday in Mumbai discovered.The same unpredicatability will be the rhyme and rhythem for the day.But whichever way the day decides to rhyme, one thing is for sure-theres no stoppin the sunrise or the revolving of the earth. Life must go on no matter what.God, give me the wisdom necessary to walk on this earth and handle whatever the day brings with all all its twists and surprises.Just dont let me be caught with my pants down. Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.