Friday, November 21, 2008

MY IDEAL HOME


This is a picture of my ideal home.I like space,I think that goes for many people too.Nobody likes to feel cramped in.Though I like my present home,it has become too small for me.I would like to have more walking space and a bigger place for my increasing number of books.Also a solid iron vault made in Germany or Switzerland to keep all my loose cash. I hope nobody out there gives me some crap about being satisfied with the little things life. Who know? Maybe I might walk into a bigger home sometime-maybe soon.It may happen. Nope- it must happen and definitely will happen.Because the Astrologer said so. Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.