Friday, November 21, 2008

MY SACRED TIME.


Another week has passed by- so swiftly again.I did many things,drafting letters,attending Court,meetings Clients and preparing for classes. But now I drop everything-just to be with myself.I love many things but this is the only moment I very much yearn for. This is like my personal oasis from the noisome city.What did I do with my time last week? But for now all activities stop.I need this seclusion now away from the endless clatter and clamour of society.My thoughts are not distracted but there is a little anxiety in my heart- the thoughts of having to face another week and all the unfinished tasks. But for now- I seek the stregth that only Solitude can give.Its almost like I am drawing strength from an invisible friend who has also been waiting for my Company.Meetings friends in the pub is great,enjoying the time with other men and women,fulfilling my responsibilities is greater but most assuredly I tell you,this is the greatest. Vijay- The Midnight Owl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.