Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A THOUGHT


I wonder what its like- to carry your home with you wherever you go.If all human had shells on their backs,I think the taxis and the buses would have been designed differently.Furthermore we wont be needing beds,for right after work we can disappear into our private world.So instead of seeing someone sitting on a chair, we would just see someones shell in a corner.But I bet all of us would have coloured our shells.The only problem would be,the way I see it- how we would have designed our toilets.The benefit is, once you marry,you can simply move into the other persons home. Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.