Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PERSPECTIVE


True,I may not be endowed with fantastic looks like you,but the fact is I have sharper brains than you have and my food and accomodation is provided free for a lifetime.My master loves me and lets me sit on the sofa and watch TV!!All I have to do is to show some affection to that love starved man,by wagging my tail and feigning affection,look blur and to bark now and then at night pretending as if I am chasing off some intruder.Now can you beat that?And mind you,I dont have to join the traffic jams to earn my bread like you do!Now do you get the real perspective? Vijay-The Midnight owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.