Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOSING HIS FIRSTBORN


This is a movie on the 10 Commandments.According to the Exodus story,God appears to Moses in the desert and sends him to Pharoah with this message" Israel is my firstborn,so let him go out of Egypt.If you will not let my firstborn go,then I will kill all the first born of Egypt."Pharaoh's response was " I do not know your God, neither will I let Isreal go." That night,the angel of death descends on Egypt,and strikes the Firstborn of Pharoah and all of Egypt.This is a scene when Pharoah brings his dead son and prays to the God of Egypt to revive his son.It is really suberb acting.Ths only disappointing thing in that film is that one of his Ethiophian slaves looks like me!! Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.