Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY NEW HOUSEKEEPER.


This is my kitchen.My new Jinn keeps the house clean.I left the house in a mess but when I came back the house was sparkling clean.His name is El-Rakh-Rimau.I heard him whistling in the darkness at 2am today.Surely I felt him checking out his new place.He came near and adjusted my head pillow for me.Then he made a growling sound but I chanted a certain "Ayat" and calmed him down.I think he has a lot of furr on him.Initially I was terrified of their presence,or to hear their voices but someone from Istanbul taught me how to handle these beings.Don't mess around with the Jinn- they can be nasty. Vijay. The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.