Sunday, July 12, 2009

WHY STUDY?


This is my private home library.I have more books in my study room and evenmore in the bedroom.In my storeroom I have confidential books which are not available in the open market.An old lady who visited me and saw my books asked "Why this madness?" One book was so heavy she could not carry it.

My profession as a lawyer and law lecturer demands many things,but can be narrowed down to three- "Substance-Clarity & Eloquence". To all my students and young lawyers who are reading this,remember- If you are not born rich- then your options are limited.You must study your books and be knowledgeable. The other option is to learn how to rob a bank.For the lower intelligence sort,then the available alternative is to learn how snatch purses from some miserable lady.- Study and EARN YOUR $$$

I hope when I am dead- it may be said
Though his sins were scarlet- his books were well read!! THE MIDNIGHT OWL- Vijay

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.