Monday, November 24, 2008

MY POSSIBLE BRIDE


Since I believe I am pass my prime,a dear friend suggested I consider a Mail Order Bride.Maybe for most bachelors my age,this is the most practical option.No time wasted on romantic niceties,no emotional exhaustion of trying to impress your fair lady,no time wasted getting ready for dates on silly and noisy movies and expensive dinners.Right,this is the perfect solution.

But the dreaded part is when the ladies relatives start visiting you- usually a large clan speaking unheard of,strange mountain dialects and whose favourite dish is dried wild boar intestines eaten with green noodles and pickled chicken feet. That is the time when you have to get a big stick and start looking for the friend who recommended this option. Vijay - The Midnight Owl

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.