Monday, November 24, 2008

DOES THIS HAPPEN?


I have been in a few relationships myself but I cannot recall anytime in my life when I was close to tears over someone I missed.To be frank,for me it is usually a relief to get away from whoever is closer to you.I hate the clatter of ladies-especially if it is non-stop like my mother and granny's.During those times,I could almost feel like putting some rat poison in my coffee and ending it all.I love the song" Everybody needs some time, away from each other".Now that songwriter is telling us the truth.So unlike the Indian songs.Sometimes they pour petrol on themselves and end their lives because the lover was unavailable.Take my advice. Say Good Riddance.Certainly other prospects will appear in due time

Vijay- The Midnight Owl

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.