Monday, November 24, 2008

OUR PERSONAL DATA


There is such a law as the Personal Data Protection Act.Basically,the essence of this law is that you are legally barred from infringing into anybodys privacy.Most religions teach us that somewhere in the universe there is a record of our deeds written in a book-good and bad.That somewhat is frightening to me personally.I think everyone knows that there is no such thing as a perfect record.Very certainly,mine is far from it.And if I had a chance in recording it myself,I can omit all the embarassing details.Whichever way this life ends,I think in the end,it is going to be somewhat similar to our Courtrooms-Guilty as Charged.I hope mine says- Sentence Commuted!And may your sentence,too! Vijay- The Midnight Owl

1 comment:

Hope said...

If I am not mistaken hammer in Greek is Macabee. Alexandar the Great was a Greek conquering nations and ceasing thrones, injustices and forcing everyone to pay taxes to him probably with just a hammer.

In the courtroom the slam of the hammer is the final decision. Finish, your fate is this.

Lawyer is this how the judge do it in Court? I have never seen it in real life except the TV.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Origin- Penang.Came to KL in 80's to study theology.Threw away my religious books after 4 years to read Law.